We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in London. As part of our Sales Team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business opportunities
- Selling or Upselling the entire WGSN suite of solutions to either new or existing clients
- Self-lead generation through cold calling and working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns to key prospects.
- Arranging & attending meetings with prospects, making C-Level presentations including demonstrations of the site; drafting proposals and contract documents and consistent networking within the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar client facing role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce
- Interest in fashion
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?