We're looking for a Head of Research and Bespoke Services to join our team in London. As part of our Sales team, you will be responsible for the sustainable growth of the business through the development of bespoke research and advisory services and will concentrate on strategy and sales development, market and product knowledge and relationship building.
The role is customer facing, dealing with existing accounts with the purpose of maximising customer spend. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the bespoke services and research revenue line
- To create and implement a sales plan that will drive revenue performance outside the limitations of DeHavilland’s core product portfolio
- Interpret clients’ challenges, form hypotheses and deliver solutions and actionable strategic insights
- To be the ambassador for our bespoke services and to act as the face of the brand externally, driving thought leadership and developing frameworks and original research.
- To be the key point of reference for research and bespoke services internally
- Work closely with the wider sales team to regularly attend client and prospect meetings
- Develop and deliver pitches for research and bespoke services and determine how to better serve our client base
- Track and measure market performance and customer feedback
- Deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targeted revenues
- Grow average customer yield
- Together with your Sales Director, prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts for the bespoke revenue line
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an industry relevant subject
- Previous experience in an analytical, research, content or consulting role
- Subscription sales experience
- Knowledge and experience of UK and EU political landscape
- Strategic thinking – demonstrating a contribution to the success of a business
- Diligent and organised professional capable of preparing detailed sales plans and business proposals
- A proven track record of outperforming budgets/targets
- Experience working with clients directly and industry advocates
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, plus Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We believe politics shouldn’t happen without you. We bring expert clarity to the changing political environment, enabling our customers to enhance their influence and anticipate risks and opportunities.
We’re a brand with the autonomy to make changes quickly, but with the support of a larger organisation. This enables us to constantly refine our political intelligence and research services, and also gives our employees the freedom to explore and develop
DeHavilland is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?